==> RONALT: VENTURE OUT TO THE SWAMPS.

emptytrolls:

 

image

Your ears flicker and press back against your hair. You silently stare him down and tighten your jaw. Fucking dammit there was no way to win in this. 

> Why not Malevo? He’s a doctor!

No. Fuck that guy. Medic or not he pissed you off and besides, you couldn’t exactly text him over. You slowly clench your hands and un-clench them, rubbing at them over and over once more. How long? Months he said? Even with your blood? You could probably find remedies in the swamp…..before the fog settled maybe.

"nnnnnnnnnnn………’

> Lay on the floor and give up. 

You are too tired for this right now.

Alright, lay there then nerd… But eventuall you’l have to make a decision. So.

>Open your bag and pull out the snacks you had brought and throw them on him.

Right now I guess there’s no use worrying. And I don’t think you wanna bother with it right now anyways. So… We should.. Do something and relax, I guess.

==> RONALT: VENTURE OUT TO THE SWAMPS.

emptytrolls:

 

> Hahaha BOOBOOS

image

You make a low pitiful whine noise at him now. Of course that was impossible to do. Plus you loved the dirt and muck out there and the feeling of it under your nails. A month? Shit you’d barely last a day or two at the most. MAYBE a week if you seriously sat down and committed. 

But it scared you. The book and his magic thing. You didn’t like it. No.

> Make more whines at him

You can’t have your cake and eat it too, Dapheo! You did this… And I don’t blame you. But you can’t undo it. So either magic or time— which is going to heal you?

>Huff, crossing your arms.

I think I’m going to go to sleep but I also think im going to berf.

==> RONALT: VENTURE OUT TO THE SWAMPS.

emptytrolls:

 

image

> GRUNT AT THE BOOK OF LIES

You make another strained noise in your throat and twitch your lower right ear. You didn’t trust his magic bullshit. No magic at all.

image

It’s pages were nothing but mumbo jumbo LIIIIES. Also it scares you. What if he fucks up and curses you?? No thank you. No good could come from it. Nope. You’ll smack that shit away again if he starts talking in gibberish.

> Sniff at him

Fine! Those will take a month, maybe even more if you pick at them and don’t take care of them, to heal. Can you wrap and clean them every day? Can you make sure they don’t get used too much and everything? No playing, no straining them… No going outside basically, that swamp is filled with dirt that’ll jack up your booboos.

Can you stand it that long? A whole month being super careful? Because I don’t think you can. Not with how you’re acting.

taimatrolls:

image

LP: One of the seagulls got into my food block and stole some of my food… >ooo<

LP: Now he’s sick… I’m worried. :( >ooo<

???

>Someone had messaged your pesterchum randomly. You’ve hardly figured it out, but you read the message and began to worry too.

— guidingLoyalty (GL) changed their mood to DISCONTENT —

GL: oh no! wat kind of food was it? i meen, useally birds can eat breads and fruits just fine…

GL: did u see or ask a docter yet?

==> RONALT: VENTURE OUT TO THE SWAMPS.

emptytrolls:

 

> Slap the book away and hiss at it

(( I’d draw it but nyeeeehhhhh ))

That book is 400 sweeps old Dapheo and if you so much as wrinkle a page on it I will personally end you

>You grumble and pick up the book, cradling it like a baby.

This will HELP you. You wanna be able to play guitar again right?

its 4AM

==> RONALT: VENTURE OUT TO THE SWAMPS.

emptytrolls:

 

You give a nod again and smile lazily. It was if the other person permitted you to be affectionate. Sometimes you forgot to ask. Most times you did.   You didn’t have much to go on with voicing your gratitude or happiness. 

You rub at your bandaged hands and wrists now. You could feel a familiar dull itch in them but it was pointless. Even if they wanted to too you know you couldn’t play. You rub your throat next and grunt at him, this time trying to show that you couldn’t speak.

"mmngh."

>You blink.

Oh! Oh shit man. Sorry, I didn’t know…

>You watch him rub at his hands and sigh.

I’m sorry that you can’t play right now… But you’ll be able to soon. I promise, Dapheo.

>You quickly flip through the book still. It was all written in some strange scrawling but it made perfect sense to you. Each page you turned made some dust fly off the pages. You stop and point at a page.

Here! This one. It’ll speed up the process, but it won’t heal it completely, sadly… Some of the stronger ones requite things I don’t have or don’t fully understand- Dead languages are tricky, and I’m still learning a lot of things…

==> RONALT: VENTURE OUT TO THE SWAMPS.

emptytrolls:

 

'Ngh.' 

You keep a hold onto his face and squeezed only slightly. More ear wiggling in response to him. Then you press your lips to his face, giving his cheek a kiss.

'….'

>You blink for a long time and you feel your cheeks flush. After a moment you pull back slowly, rubbing your cheek, clearing your throat. 

Erm.. Well, you’re welcome. Do you thank everyone like that?

>You weren’t used to being around other trolls. You talked to all of them online basically. Was that normal?

New halloween icon

Oh dang who’s blood is that

back to top